TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I have firsthand data with their manifolds, O2 sensors and
People Seeking Info

Subject I have firsthand data with their manifolds, O2 sensors and

Posted by ZiNnYc on November 30, 2010 at 2:47 PM
  This message has been viewed 1208 times.

In Reply To for the *most* part: ignorance and subjectiveness posted by evan_aggie on November 30, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Message Suspension.

The manifolds I had were ok, nothing some grinding couldn't fix. They pale in comparison to the MSPs which were plug and play. The gaskets they came with were a joke, went right in the garbage. Another guy had the issue you brought up, which is kinda hard to fix. If you like gambling on critical parts, be my guest.

O2 sensors were defective. One of them didn't even seal, the other one was totally off when read with a SnapOn diag tool I.e. stayed on rich. Returned for credit to Z1.

If you don't see the big picture here, you are very shortsighted. Granted, some of this was invited with the ridiculous pricing years ago (1100 for manifolds, I mean seriously) so I'm glad theyre down to planet earth now, but still doesn't change the fact that instead of competing different products, direct copies are being sold.

I've installed AMS suspension components, and they are exactly the same garbage on eBay, the end. Liners will punch out, but hey anything to save a buck right?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.